Harrington Nursery School

SPARKLE – Special Playful Active Resilient Kind Loving Eager to Learn

Comments

Guestbook

Please feel free to sign our guestbook and leave a comment...

Enter email address to receive notifications.

Comments (11)
Show Comments
Lucy pegg(about a month ago)

We love coming along to Harrington nursery but most importantly our son does. Samuel has been making some great achievements since starting at Harrington and I have to say the staff are incredible and always so helpful. Thank you all so much for encouraging and supporting our son and us as parents.

Neelam Hussain(about a month ago)

The best decision I made was sending my little boy to Harrington. Isaac has had many opportunities and positive experiences here. The staff look after him like he is their own. He has made great progress and his confidence has increased. Thank you to all the staff x

Azza Bargo(about a month ago)

This nursery is the best in the world!!

Sarah(about a month ago)

I was very pleased with the parent consultation meeting. Its nice to see how my child reacts in a different environment and I am very proud of his continued progress at Harrington. I would also like to express how amazing this nursery is, encouraging and supporting not only for my child but myself also. Thank you so much to all the staff!!

Akssa Begum(about a month ago)

Harrington Nursery is excellent in engaging with my son with play and his developmental learning.

Rifhat Raja(about a month ago)

Miraj is happy at this school. I am please with the school and my child's progress.

Lucy Pegg(about a month ago)

Samuel enjoys coming to play and learn at Harrington. Samuels key worker always puts us at ease if we have any questions.

Mr & Mrs Ayyaz(about a month ago)

We like this nursery because our daughter always comes home and has a big smile on her face. And everyday she explains everything she did in nursery.

Aza Bargo(about a month ago)

Harrington is the best nursery in the world!

Wiktor Johnson(less than a year ago)

I am greatful to have find your page about schooling. Thanks for sharing such a good article on the Internet. I did got good knowledge from here. Thank you.

Show More Comments