Comments

Guestbook

Please feel free to sign our guestbook and leave a comment...

Enter email address to receive notifications.

Comments (14)
Show Comments
Nasrin(less than a year ago)

Harrington is a support system. It’s everything and has helped me a lot. Thank you.

Dan Pegg(less than a year ago)

Harrington is a place we feel welcome and i don't mean just the children that attend, our whole family always feels so welcome by all the staff at Harrington, i love the fact that the staff at Harrington remembers all of our children’s names even those that have never attend the nursery, for us and the children we foster the fact that someone remembers their name means that they are valued and cared for, they are not forgotten. Harrington is a place where our children love to come and learn, play and grow. Harrington to us is very much a second home, we enjoy celebrating various events at Harrington throughout the year. We love everyone at Harrington the staff are incredible! Thank you!

Katy Worthington(less than a year ago)

Harrington is not just a nursery, it’s a support. Harrington Nursery School rules!! I highly recommend it.

Lucy pegg(about a year ago)

We love coming along to Harrington nursery but most importantly our son does. Samuel has been making some great achievements since starting at Harrington and I have to say the staff are incredible and always so helpful. Thank you all so much for encouraging and supporting our son and us as parents.

Neelam Hussain(about a year ago)

The best decision I made was sending my little boy to Harrington. Isaac has had many opportunities and positive experiences here. The staff look after him like he is their own. He has made great progress and his confidence has increased. Thank you to all the staff x

Azza Bargo(about a year ago)

This nursery is the best in the world!!

Sarah(about a year ago)

I was very pleased with the parent consultation meeting. Its nice to see how my child reacts in a different environment and I am very proud of his continued progress at Harrington. I would also like to express how amazing this nursery is, encouraging and supporting not only for my child but myself also. Thank you so much to all the staff!!

Akssa Begum(about a year ago)

Harrington Nursery is excellent in engaging with my son with play and his developmental learning.

Rifhat Raja(about a year ago)

Miraj is happy at this school. I am please with the school and my child's progress.

Lucy Pegg(about a year ago)

Samuel enjoys coming to play and learn at Harrington. Samuels key worker always puts us at ease if we have any questions.

Show More Comments